Junior Golf Camp
In order to register online, please download Summer Camp Registration Form 2014. Fill out the form, scan it, and then click the link above to register online. Otherwise you can always visit us at the course and we can take care of it from there. For more information please see below. We look forward to seeing you at camp!
Provides juniors (ages 7 and older) with professional golf instruction and coaching that is designed for juniors – whether they are just beginning or have played before.
The summer camp participant will receive professional golf instruction from the Capital Golf Academy’s complement of professional golf instructors and counsellors. The instructors are certified by the Canadian Professional Golf Teachers Federation.
Camp Program Features:
- Supervised and secure environment
- Excellent golf learning facilities – Certified "Beginner friendly establishment" by National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA)
- "NEW" – Program using the Royal Canadian Golf Association Future Links tailored for juniors in a fun environment
- Camp provides all lunches and snacks
- Certified golf teaching professionals
- Golf clubs and supplies provided by camp as required
- Variety of other sports and activities built into the curriculum
- Par 3 course (18 holes) – no big course pressures
- End of camp fun tournament (additional fees for optional FINAL Camp Tournament on August 22th, 2014 – $40.00)
- Camp fees are tax deductible
This level is "introduction to golf", developed to teach your child the game of golf by introduction the fundamentals of grip, posture, alignment and the swing. Golf etiquette is also a key element.
This level for juniors with some golf experience. The program will focus on the finer points of the golf swing such as ball flight laws (i.e. cause and effect), swing plane, swing mechanics and course management.
This level is designed to fit specific needs in your junior’s game and teaches them how to strive for the next level. The program focuses on competitive play, specific swing flaws, and mental approaches and how to apply them to the game.
Weekly program (5 day week)
|8:00 – 9:00||Drop off & supervised activities|
|9:00 – 9:15||Daily planning meeting|
|9:15 – 11:30||Supervised instruction|
|11:30 – 1:30||Lunch & supervised activities|
|1:30 – 3:30||Supervised instruction|
|3:30 – 5:00||Supervised activities & pick-up|